C. Civil Design & Drafting
- Scope of CIVIL Designing & Drafting.
- Duties and Role of an Electrical Design Engineer and Draftsman.
- Basic Geometry
- Using Drawing board /Mini-drafter/Roller.
- Lettering / Paper Sizes / Board Sizes.
- Drawing Equipment’s.
- Scales/Creating the Blocks/Lines /Hatches.
- Different Viewing Angles/Different Views.
- British & Metric System / Isometric Views.
- Conventional Sign, Symbol & Foundation.
- Plan, Elevation/Brick Masonry/Stairs.
- Doors & Windows/Prospective Views.
- Planning & Designing of Building.
- Floors/interior/municipal Drawings.
10th / 12th /Any Fresher can apply
- To give a synthesis of Structural Mechanics and Structural Engineering on basis of selected applications
- To exercise the knowledge gained in the parallel Courses in a context
- To widen the perspective on analysis and design of structural systems
- Petro Chemical Complex
- Oil & gas
- Off shore Industry
- Industrial plants
- Energy Power Plants
- Chemical process Plants
- EPC industry
- Consulting design
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Project & Construction
- Power plants
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Correspondence / Distance